Saturday, September 10, 2011

A road trip to North Louisiana and Kentucky

Hi! 

I'll be on a genealogy road trip this week to do research for a client.  We'll be hitting northern Louisiana, Bienville Parish and surrounding areas... then to hit central Kentucky.  I'll try to pick up a document on my own family from time to time, stop to stop.... and maybe some photos! 

I'd love to get a photo of the area in Union Parish where my great great grandmother Keziah Griselda McClanahan Barr Book Yossett's, 3rd husband Charles Braun Yossett was shot and killed.  The post before this one tells the story!  I'll try find the court record while I'm there... wouldn't it be great to read the testamony?  Maybe the whole story from Keziah's point of view?  Well, that's what I'd love to do while I'm up there!

We leave Sunday, September 11, and return Sunday, September 18th.

That's it for this time lil blog post!  Wish me luck!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment